These little fudge cups of joy make me so happy. To think I’m basically eating a glorified hummus with coconut oil and coco powder and it tastes this sinful is so satisfying! These will honestly be a staple in your fridge to curb cravings or to serve with tea or desert.
- 1 TIN CHICKPEAS ( DRAIN AND SAVE AQUAFABA FOR MAYO! )
- 3 TBSP. SUGAR FREE PEANUT BUTTER
- 1 TSP. VANILLA ESSENCE
- 1 TSP. CINNAMON
- ¼ CUP MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 TBSP. LEMON ZEST
- ½ CUP VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- 2 TBSP. PEANUT BUTTER
- 2 TBSP. MAPLE SYRUP
- 6 TBSP. COCO POWDER
- ½ TSP. SALT
- ½ TSP. CAYENNE PEPPER ( ADD AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO BITE )
Add all fudge ingredients to a food processor / Nutribullet and blend till smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Spray a square dish for blocks of fudge or a mini muffin tin for fudge cups.
- Fill halfway with the fudge mixture and smooth down with an oiled spoon.
- Add all Chocolate sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Pour on top of fudge base and place tin / dish in the freezer for 2 hours to set. When ready to serve, remove from the freezer, cut and serve!